Humanic Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Industry: Business Services
- Business: Temporary staffing for resort-related facilities, etc.
- URL: https://www.humanic.co.jp/
Investment timing: 2015/6
Exit timing: 2019/1
Deal type: Business Succession
Fund: AG I
Investment Background / Post-Investment Activities
Humanic is an industry leader in providing staffing services nationwide, specializing in resort facilities such as hotels/ryokan (Japanese inn). Aspirant Group invested in the company in response to the owner’s business succession needs and the company’s needs to pursue further growth in the growing tourism market.
Development of Infrastructure
- Development of an accounting management system
- Design/management of meeting structure
- Development of Corporate Infrastructure
- Reallocation of Management Resources (Focus of resources on profitable businesses)
- Improvement in Productivity – Reduction of order loss (Increase in temporary staff recruitment through IT/operational improvements/improved employment rates)
- Pricing Strategy (Appropriate pricing of staffing based on cost analysis)
Support for Growth
- Sales Support/Sales Channel Expansion, etc. (Introduction of clients)
- Sales Support/Sales Channel Expansion, etc. (Expansion into new businesses by utilizing existing resources)
In 2019, the company became a wholly owned subsidiary of Odakyu Electric Railway, a major railway company, as Humanic met its needs to strengthen its business in the tourism sector.