1. Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulations
We will comply with all relevant laws, regulations and guidelines regarding the proper treatment of personal information.
2. Security Control Measures
We will take necessary and proper organizational, physical, personnel and technical measures to protect and control security over personal data.
3. Obtaining Personal Information
We will obtain personal information in proper manner, in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
4. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information in the business described in (1) below to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use described in (2) below. We will not use personal information beyond such extent, except as permitted by law.
1. Our Business
- （1）Exempted business for qualified institutional investors, etc. as defined in the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act.
- （2）Other business that is permitted to be conducted under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and those incidental thereto (including those to be permitted in the future).
2. Purpose of Use
- （1）For recruitment selection and personnel management of employees, officers and other workers.
- （2）To reply to inquiries, etc.
- （3）To provide information on business, products and services (including provision through seminars, lectures and publications).
- （4）To verify the identity of the subject individual or the individual’s agent with respect to transactions, etc.
- （5）To make decisions about, manage, administer, and report to relevant parties on transactions, service provision and contracts.
- （6）To exercise rights or perform obligations under contracts, laws and regulations, etc.
- （7）To otherwise proceed with or implement transactions or services in an appropriate and smooth manner
- （8）To conduct research and development of products and services through market research, data analysis and surveys.
- （9）To operate, maintain, manage and improve the quality of our website, and to conduct surveys, etc. to that end.
- （10）To perform other acts incidental to the above items for the appropriate and smooth execution of our business.
5. Provision to Third Parties
We do not provide personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the subject individual, except as permitted by law
6. Requests for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc
When we receive a request for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction or suspension of use of the personal data we retain on an individual, we respond to the request without delay after confirming that the requestor is such individual. A fee may be charged for processing such request
7. Amendment of This Policy
We may amend this policy in whole or in part. Any material change will be posted on our website.
8. Contact for inquiries
Enacted: October 31, 2022
Aspirant Group Inc.
#1001, ARK Hills Front Tower 2-23-1, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
CEO Akitoshi Nakamura