DIPSOL CHEMICALS Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Industry: Industrial Technology
- Business: Manufacturing and sales of anti-rust plating chemicals, etc.
- URL: https://www.dipsol-jp.com/en/
Investment timing: 2020/9
Deal type: Business Succession
Fund: AG III Series Funds
Investment Background / Post-Investment Activities
Dipsol is a manufacturer and distributor of industrial chemicals, primarily metal surface treatment chemicals for the automotive industry, and is the No. 1 company in this field in Japan. Aspirant Group invested in the company in response to the owner’s business succession needs with the theme of pursuing further growth.
Development of Infrastructure
- Development of an accounting management system
- Design/management of meeting structure
- Development of Corporate Infrastructure (Reinforcing cooperation with overseas subsidiaries, and building a global management structure)
- Improvement in Productivity – Reduction of order loss/Cost reductions (Redesign of global manufacturing bases/structure for each major product to reduce costs and shorten delivery times.)
- Pricing Strategy (Implementation of appropriate pricing)
Support for Growth
- Sales Support/Sales Channel Expansion, etc. (Sales expansion in China/North America)
- Sales Support/Sales Channel Expansion, etc. (Establishment of a domestic (new Hiroshima Office) and international (alliance with an Indian sales agent) sales platform)
- R&D/Capital Investment (Strengthening of product development functions for overseas markets and development of products catering for each region)